[institut] KITP International Graduate Fellows Announcement

Milica Milovanovic mima at ipb.ac.rs
Wed Oct 29 09:23:33 CET 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: KITP International Graduate Fellows Announcement
Date: 28 Oct 2014 20:08
 From: KITP Announcements <announce at kitp.ucsb.edu>
To: "KITP Graduate Fellows Announcement"
<gradflw-announce at kitp.ucsb.edu>

THE KITP IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT, THROUGH THE GENEROSITY OF THE
GORDON AND BETTY MOORE FOUNDATION, WE ARE NOW ABLE TO OFFER GRADUATE
FELLOWSHIPS TO A SELECT GROUP OF STUDENTS FROM INSTITUTIONS OUTSIDE THE
UNITED STATES.

We wish to call your attention to an extraordinary opportunity for
top-notch graduate students to spend 5-6 months at KITP. Each semester,
we will host a select group of visiting graduate students and provide
them an opportunity to participate in our research programs, to broaden
their perspectives on theoretical physics, and to meet leading
researchers from all over the world.

Students may not apply but must be nominated by their advisors.
Students
who are interested should urge their research supervisors to nominate
them.
Further information and the nomination form may be found on our web
site
at
http://www.kitp.ucsb.edu/for-scientists/fellowships/foreign-graduate-fellows
[1].

For participation in the winter/spring of 2015, the application
deadline
is November 15.

The KITP is especially eager to provide such opportunities for
promising
students from groups underrepresented in theoretical physics, such as
women and minorities.

Best regards,
Lars, Greg, and John

Links: