[institut] Seminar u petak 4. septembra u citaonici Instituta za fiziku - Beograd

Rada radmila at ipb.ac.rs
Thu Aug 27 15:26:40 CEST 2015

Poštovane koleginice i kolege,

Pozivamo vas na seminare koje će održati profesor Laslo Nadj sa katedre za
medicinsku fiziku i informatiku, Univerziteta u Segedinu, pod naslovom

' REACTION CENTER OPTOELECTRONICS IN NANO-HYBRIDE SYSTEMS'

Photosynthetic reaction center proteins (RC) possess such technical
properties that unique applications are possible, for example, its use in
nanostructures or in optoelectronic systems. These interesting properties
initiated huge efforts for creating bio-nanocomposite materials as well by
using RCs and different carrier matrices for several purposes and led to
numerous publications in this field. The aim of the experiments in our lab
is to see possible directions of creating efficient integrated
optoelectronic systems which can be used for several new generations of
applications, like biosensors (e.g., for specific detection of pesticides)
or light energy conversion (e.g., optoelectronics, photovoltaics). RCs are
purified from Rhodobacter sphaeroides photosynthesizing purple bacterial
strains and bound to different inorganic carrier matrices (carbon nanotubes,
porous silicon, indium tin oxide, conducting polymers). The optical and
electric properties of the functional bio-hybrid nanosystems are
investigated. An overview of results in our laboratory will be given.

I profesor Đerđ Varo, iz Instituta za Biofiziku u Centru za biološka
istraživanja Mađarske akademije nauka, pod naslovom

"AFM STUDY OF LIVE CELLS"

Seminari će biti održani u petak, 4. Septembra u čitaonici Instituta za
fiziku u Zemunu, Pregrevica 118, sa početkom u 12 h.

Molimo vas da ovo obaveštenje prosledite kolegama na vašem instititutu i
fakultetu!

Srdačan pozdrav,

Radmila Panajotović

Dr Radmila Panajotovic