[institut] First announcement-Photonica 2015

photonica2015 at vin.bg.ac.rs photonica2015 at vin.bg.ac.rs
Tue Jan 13 12:51:20 CET 2015

Dear Colleague,

We are delighted to invite you on the International School and Conference
on Photonics – PHOTONICA 2015, which will take place in Belgrade, Serbia,
on August 24th to 28th, 2015. The Conference PHOTONICA 2015 is an
international event held every two years with the main objective to
promote knowledge in various disciplines of photonics. Following its
traditional, PHOTONICA 2015 will consist a number of plenary, keynote and
invited talks on relevant topics given by prominent representatives,
challenges and developments in the field as well as oral and poster
contributions in the several topics. We hope that the students and young
scientists will especially benefit from the program, which will provide
both the tutorials and the most recent results in many topics that will be
covered by the meeting.

We are pleased to encourage you to send an original contribution to
present your results related to the following topics:

•	Quantum optics
•	Nonlinear optics
•	Ultrafast phenomena
•	Laser spectroscopy
•	Devices and components
•	Biophotonics
•	Optical communications
•	Sensing: plasmonics, fiber sensors, interferometers
•	Holography and adaptive optics
•	Optical materials

The registration and further information, including the list of the
invited speakers, can be found at the conference web site:
http://www.vin.bg.ac.rs/photonica2015

We are looking forward to see you in Belgrade in August 2015.

Kind regards,
Organizing Committee