[institut] ICPPP19-Bilbao (Spain)-International Conference on Photoacoustic and Photothermal Phenomena

Alberto Oleaga Páramo alberto.oleaga at ehu.eus
Mon Oct 19 11:45:49 CEST 2015

Dear colleagues (we apologize if you receive this email more than once),

                It is with great pleasure that we would like to announce
that the next International Conference on Photoacoustic and Photothermal
Phenomena (ICPPP, 19th edition) will be held at Bilbao (Spain) hosted by the
University of the Basque Country and organized by the Photothermal
Techniques Lab. The dates will be July 16-20, 2017 and the venue will be the
Conference center “Bizkaia Aretoa”. This is a conference center which
belongs to our university and is placed in the very center of Bilbao, nearby
the well-known Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and close to many hotels. As you
might recall, Bilbao has an international airport connected to the main
airports in Europe (Amsterdam, Barcelona, Brussels, Frankfurt, Istambul,
London, Madrid, Munich, Paris, Rome, Zurich
) and the ride from the airport
to the city takes less than 15 minutes.

                In the next months you will be receiving more information
about the organization of the conference, the opening of the web page and
much more. Please feel free to spread these news among the Photoacoustics
and Photothermal community around you.

                Best regards,

Alberto Oleaga, Arantza Mendioroz and Agustin Salazar

Associate Prof. Dr. Alberto Oleaga

Photothermal Techniques Lab

Dpto Física Aplicada I

Escuela Superior de Ingeniería de Bilbao-Faculty of Engineering Bilbao

Universidad del Pais Vasco UPV/EHU

Alda Urquijo s/n 48013 Bilbao (Spain)

Phone +34946014008

e-mail:  <mailto:alberto.oleaga at ehu.es> alberto.oleaga at ehu.es