[institut] PODSEĆANjE - Seminari u čitaonici Insituta za fiziku u Zemunu, u petak, 4. septembra, u 12h

Radmila Panajotovic radmila at ipb.ac.rs
Wed Sep 2 10:02:01 CEST 2015

Poštovane koleginice i kolege,

Pozivamo vas na dva seminara:

Prvi seminar koji će održati profesor Laslo Nadj sa katedre za
medicinsku fiziku i informatiku, Univerziteta u Segedinu, pod naslovom

’REACTION CENTER OPTOELECTRONICS IN NANO-HYBRIDE SYSTEMS’

Photosynthetic reaction center proteins (RC) possess such technical
properties that unique applications are possible, for example, its use
in nanostructures or in optoelectronic systems. These interesting
properties initiated huge efforts for creating bio-nanocomposite
materials as well by using RCs and different carrier matrices for
several purposes and led to numerous publications in this field. The aim
of the experiments in our lab is to see possible directions of creating
efficient integrated optoelectronic systems which can be used for
several new generations of applications, like biosensors (e.g., for
specific detection of pesticides) or light energy conversion (e.g.,
optoelectronics, photovoltaics). RCs are purified from Rhodobacter
sphaeroides photosynthesizing purple bacterial strains and bound to
different inorganic carrier matrices (carbon nanotubes, porous silicon,
indium tin oxide, conducting polymers). The optical and electric
properties of the functional bio-hybrid nanosystems are investigated. An
overview of results in our laboratory will be given.

I drugi, koji će održati profesor Đerđ Varo, iz Instituta za Biofiziku
u Centru za biološka istraživanja Mađarske akademije nauka, pod naslovom

"AFM STUDY OF LIVE CELLS".

Seminari će biti održani u petak, 4. septembra u čitaonici Instituta za
fiziku u Zemunu, Pregrevica 118, sa početkom u 12 h.

Molimo vas da ovo obaveštenje prosledite kolegama na vašem instititutu
i fakultetu!

Srdačan pozdrav,

Radmila Panajotović

--