[institut] PC Seminar: Nikola Stojanovic, Wednesday, 27 December, 12:00h

Aleksandar Krmpot krmpot at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Dec 25 09:22:57 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the PC seminar of Photonics Center, which
will be held on WEDNESDAY, 27 DECEMBER 2017 AT 12:00H in the "Zvonko
Marić" lecture hall of the Institute of Physics Belgrade. The talk
entitled

"HIGH FIELD THZ DRIVEN NONLINEAR SPECTROSCOPY AND DYNAMICS AT FLASH"

will be given by Dr. Nikola Stojanović (Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron
DESY, Hamburg, Germany). Abstract of the talk:

FLASH in Hamburg is 1st X-ray Free electron laser and it has unique
tunable THz source that produces extremely intense THz pulses (100uJ
pulse energies / 1GV/m field).
Recently, we have developed new THz instrumentation that
enables us to study processes driven by intense THz pulses, by nonlinear
THz spectroscopy and various pump-probe schemes. In this report, we'll
present preliminary results on fast phase changes in perovskite
materials.

--

dr Aleksandar J. Krmpot, viši naucni saradnik
Centar za fotoniku

dr. Aleksandar J. Krmpot, associate research professor
Photonics center
Institute of Physics, Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade- Zemun, SERBIA

telefon/phone:  +381 11 3713 012
faks/fax:       +381 11 3162 190
mobilni/cell:   +381 64 202 65 62
e-posta/e-mail: krmpot at ipb.ac.rs