[institut] Conference MNE 2019 posting

Nikola Skoro nskoro at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Dec 24 13:26:15 CET 2018

_The 45th Micro and Nano Engineering (MNE) international conference
focusing on: _
_ A) micro/nano fabrication / manufacturing techniques for micro/nano
structures, devices, microsystems_
_ B) their applications into electronics, photonics, energy,
environment, chemistry and life sciences._
_ 4 parallel session on the following topics_

 	* _Advanced Patterning (Lithography & Etching)_
 	* _Nanofabrication/Manufacturing for Functional Structures/Surfaces_
 	* _Micro-Nano Devices and Systems (MEMS/NEMS) for physical
applications, electronics, photonics and energy_
 	* _Micro & Nano Devices and Systems for Life Sciences, Chemistry, and
Agrofood Sectors_

 _Location: Rhodes, Greece__, Hotel Rodos Palace_
 _Time: September 23rd -September 26th 2019_
 _web: __www.mne2019.org [1]_
_ Size: 700 attendants_
_ Exhibition: 40-50 exhibitors_
Courses: Monday 23rd
Awards: MEE / MNE journal Young Investigator Award
https://www.journals.elsevier.com/microelectronic-engineering/news/call-for-applications-2019-young-investigator-award

With my best wishes for the coming Christmas and other holidays
Sincerely
Evangelos Gogolides

--
Dr Evangelos Gogolides, Director of Research
Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, NCSR 'Demokritos'

Join us in Rhodes, 23-26/9/2019 at the 45th Micro-Nano Engineering
Conference
www.mne2019.org [1] , Watch our video https://vimeo.com/282734256

Editor in Chief of Microelectronic Engineering an Elsevier Journal
http://www.journals.elsevier.com/microelectronic-engineering/

Address:
Patriarhou Gregoriou & Neapoleos 27 Street
Aghia Paraskevi, Attiki, Greece 15310

tel: +30-210-6503237,   fax: +30-210-6511723
NEW e-mail: e.gogolides at inn.demokritos.gr,
e-mail secretary: m.kalpouzou at inn.demokritos.gr
Interested in our Technologies and Research?
See our webpage:
http://inn.demokritos.gr/project/plasma-enabled-nanofabrication-and-applications/

Links:
------