[institut] YUCOMAT 2018

Zeljka Nikitovic zeljka at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Jan 22 13:06:02 CET 2018

Dear Colleague,

This is the open call for abstracts to the Twentieth Materials Research
Society of Serbia Annual Conference YUCOMAT 2018 that will be held in a
charming little town at the Adriatic coast, Herceg Novi, Montenegro,
3-7th September, 2018
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/first-announcement-and-call-for-abstracts
). Conference is organized by Materials Research Society of Serbia,
endorsed by Materials Research Society (MRS), European Materials
Research Society (E-MRS) and Federation of European Materials Societies
(FEMS).

Program of the Conference consists of five one-day Symposia dedicated to
advanced methods in materials synthesis and processing, advanced
materials for high-technology application, nanostructured materials,
eco-materials and eco-technologies and biomaterials
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/symposia). The objective of the
Conference is to critically consider the most actual problems in
materials science and engineering.

On-line registration and abstract submission
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/registration) is open. The
system automatically confirms the submission (scroll to the top of the
page after you click on Submit button).

The Abstract Submission Deadline is May 1st, 2018.

We already have an impressive list of confirmed plenary speakers
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/confirmed-plenary-speakers ).
Since we expect a large number of participants, we would like to most
cordially urge you to register and submit an abstract on-line as soon as
you can.

The information about the conference fees is available on the conference
website
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/general-info/conference-fees ).

The Executive Board of the MRS-Serbia is proud to announce the
competition for the Award for a Lasting and Outstanding Contribution to
Materials Science and Engineering for 2018. Please visit
http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/award-2018  for more information.
We are pleased to announce that companies Thermo Fisher Scientific
(https://www.thermofisher.com/rs/en/home.html ) and International
Journal of Nanomedicine
(https://www.dovepress.com/international-journal-of-nanomedicine-journal
)  are Diamond Sponsors, of the YUCOMAT 2018 Conference.

Photos from the YUCOMAT 2017 are available at the following link:
http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/yucomat-2017/photos-yucomat-2017

We are looking forward to seeing you at YUCOMAT 2018.

Best regards,

Sava Stoisavljevic
                                           Prof. Dr. Dragan Uskokovic
Conference Manager
                                       President of MRS-Serbia
Violeta Svilokos
Conference Development Manager
yucomat at mrs-serbia.org.rs
Materials Research Society of Serbia
Organizers of YUCOMAT and
Young Researchers' Conferences – Materials Science and Engineering
P.O. Box 433, Belgrade, Serbia, www.mrs-serbia.org.rs

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia