[institut] SIE 2018 - NEW Papers Submissions Deadline 5th August, 2018

sie sie at mas.bg.ac.rs
Mon Jul 2 12:41:56 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We would like to invite you to join us at SIE2018 which will be held in
Belgrade, Serbia September 27-28, 2018
(http://ie.mas.bg.ac.rs/sie2018/).

Kindly please share below call for papers and proposals with fellow
colleagues and researchers!

SIE2018 Conference aims to provide a global forum for presenting and
discussing novel issues in aim to a better comprehension of the role and
importance of Industrial Engineering as well as to identify major trends
in Industrial Engineering today.

SIE2018 Call for Papers (PDF):
http://ie.mas.bg.ac.rs/sie2018/leaflet%20sie2018.pdf

NEW Paper Submission Deadline (4 pages):  5 August 2018

Submission link: http://ie.mas.bg.ac.rs/sie2018/authors.html

The paper submission deadline is approaching quickly!

Peer-review accepted short full papers will be published in the SIE 2018
Proceedings.

Belgrade, Serbia:  Belgrade is a city that welcomes everybody and leaves
nobody indifferent. Belgrade is one of the oldest towns in Europe. It
has a 7000-year-old history and the oldest archaeological findings date
back to 5th millennium AD.  Belgrade has a reputation for its nightlife,
too, with good reason. There is no day of the week in Belgrade when you
cannot have a night out. This is true regardless your age, lifestyle and
financial status!

We are looking forward to receiving your submission and welcoming you in
Belgrade, Serbia!

Best Regards,

SIE 2018 Administration

http://ie.mas.bg.ac.rs/sie2018/contact.html