[institut] YUCOMAT 2018- New abstract submission deadline May 31!

Zeljka Nikitovic zeljka at ipb.ac.rs
Mon May 7 13:42:14 CEST 2018

Dear Colleague,

Considering the huge interest in participation at YUCOMAT 2018 and
continuing abstract submission, the deadline for the abstract submission
has been extended to May 31, so you can still send your contributions
for the Twentieth Materials Research Society of Serbia Annual Conference
YUCOMAT 2018 that will be held in a charming little town at the Adriatic
coast, Herceg Novi, Montenegro, 3-7th September, 2018
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/first-announcement-and-call-for-abstracts
). Conference is organized by Materials Research Society of Serbia,
endorsed by Materials Research Society (MRS), European Materials
Research Society (E-MRS) and Federation of European Materials Societies
(FEMS).

Program of the Conference consists of five one-day Symposia dedicated to
advanced methods in materials synthesis and processing, advanced
materials for high-technology application, nanostructured materials,
eco-materials and eco-technologies and biomaterials
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/symposia). The objective of the
Conference is to critically consider the most actual problems in
materials science and engineering.

We are please to announce that YUCOMAT 2018 will host Satellite Symposia
"Taiwan's achievements in the field of Advanced Materials for Biomedical
Engineering", with the participation of professors and students from
Taiwan.

On-line registration and abstract submission
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/registration) is open. The
system automatically confirms the submission (scroll to the top of the
page after you click on Submit button).

The Abstract Submission Deadline is May 31st, 2018.

We already have an impressive list of confirmed plenary speakers
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/confirmed-plenary-speakers ).
Since we expect a large number of participants, we would like to most
cordially urge you to register and submit an abstract on-line as soon as
you can.

Please look at the information about conference fees and hotel room
reservations and prices.

The information about the conference fees is available on the conference
website
(http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/general-info/conference-fees ).

Please note that the number of hotel beds at Hunguest Hotel Sun Resort
(conference venue,
http://www.mrs-serbia.org.rs/index.php/general-info/accomodation )
reserved for the conference participants is limited at 150, and their
availability is based on "first-in, first-served".

We will publish new and update existing information as they come, so
please keep visiting Conference website.

We are looking forward to seeing you at YUCOMAT 2018.

Best regards,

Sava Stoisavljevic
                                Prof. Dr. Dragan Uskokovic,

Conference Manager