[institut] POSMOL 2019: Second Announcement

POSMOL 2019 posmol2019 at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Apr 16 15:25:51 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce that the POSMOL 2019 will be held at the
Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Belgrade, Serbia, on July 18 - 20,
2019. This will be the 8th joint meeting of the International Workshop
on Low-Energy Positron and Positronium Physics and the International
Symposium on Electron-Molecule Collisions and Swarms, satellite meetings
of the International Conference on Photonic, Electronic, and Atomic
Collisions (ICPEAC).

We would like also to inform you that associated one day workshop on
Nonequilibrium processes will be held on the 21st of July, 2019 with
several lectures arranged in honor of the retirement of Professor Zoran
Lj. Petrović.

The second announcement of POSMOL 2019 is available for download.
Please, use the following link:
http://posmol2019.ipb.ac.rs/_files/POSMOL2019-Second_Announcement.pdf

The official conference website (http://posmol2019.ipb.ac.rs) includes
all information related to the registration, accommodation, workshop,
and abstract submission. The list of plenary and invited speakers as
well as the titles of their talks are also posted on the conference
website.

Important dates:
Early registration: June 21, 2019
Late registration: to be announced
Deadline for abstract submission: June 1, 2019

Looking forward to seeing you in Belgrade, Serbia.
Local Organizing Committee of POSMOL 2019