[institut] Announcement - Photonics Workshop 2019, Kopaonik

Fotonika fotonika at ipb.ac.rs
Wed Feb 13 15:46:32 CET 2019

Dear participants,

We are happy to share with you our excitement about incoming conference.
We will have more than 40 already announced talks in 5 days. Preliminary
program [1] is already online.

The organized transportation is scheduled for departure from Belgrade
08:00 March 10th (Sunday) and return at 16:00 March 15th (Friday).
IMPORTANT: book your seat in the bus by filling the DOODLE pool [2]!

And at the end we would like to kindly ask, those who did not do it
already, to pay the humble conference fee [3].

Best regards,
Organizing committee

Links:
------