[institut] EUROPLANET katalog

Aleksandra Nina sandrast at ipb.ac.rs
Wed May 15 18:21:08 CEST 2019

Dragi svi,

U okviru aktivnosti EUROPLANET-a planirano je pravljenje "cartography of
planetary science-related research and an inventory of scientists and
other professionals in this field" (kratko objasnjenje je na kraju
poruke). Ako ste zainteresovani da Vasi podaci budu u katalogu molim Vas
posaljite mi do petka sledece podatke:

Name
Affiliation
Possition
e-mail/
website if applicable
Expertise (ovde se misli na dve, tri oblasti, npr: Space Physics,
Asteroids...)

Takodje, molim Vas da prosledite ovaj poziv svima za koje mislite da
mogu biti zainteresovani.

Pozdrav,
Aleksandra

In order to reinforce the planetary research and related scientific
community in Southeast Europe,  and to actively participate and get
involved with the pan-European effort led by the Europlanet Society, we
would like the country leaders to inform and invite scientists and
institutions from their countries to express their interest in SEE Hub
activities. This will enable us to perform a cartography of planetary
science-related research and an inventory of scientists and other
professionals in this field per member country of the SEEH. We plan to
create a catalogue that will contain information like the field of
expertise of the scientists and their contact information, for the
purpose of making networking easier and more effective.

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia