[institut] YUCOMAT 2020

Zeljka Nikitovic zeljka at ipb.ac.rs
Wed Jan 29 15:35:18 CET 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to the Twenty-second Materials Research
Society of Serbia Annual Conference YUCOMAT 2020 that will be held at
the Hunguest Sun Resort Hotel  in a charming little town at the Adriatic
coast, Herceg Novi, Montenegro, 7–11 September, 2020.

YUCOMAT Conference includes the participation of renowned Plenary
speakers, Oral presentations, Poster sessions and Symposia related to
contemporary programs in the field of advance materials and
nanotechnologies as well as an attractive social and cultural program.

We already have an impressive list of Confirmed Plenary speakers  on our
website. The opening lecture at the First Plenary Session of the
Conference will be given by the Nobel Prize Laureate in Chemistry 2019
for the development of lithium-ion batteries, M. Stanley Whittingham,
Binghamton University, State University of New York, New York, USA.

On-line registration and abstract submission is open. The system
automatically confirms the submission. After registration you will
receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information.

The Abstract Submission Deadline is May 1st, 2020.

The Executive Board of the MRS-Serbia is proud to announce the
competition for the Award for a Lasting and Outstanding Contribution to
Materials Science and Engineering for 2020. Please visit this link for
more information.

We will publish new and update existing information regularly, so please
keep visiting Conference website.

Looking forward to welcoming you to YUCOMAT 2020!

Prof. Dr. Dragan Uskokovic, President of MRS-Serbia

yucomat at mrs-serbia.org.rs

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia