[institut] Fwd: Invitation to 7th International School and Conference "Saint-Petersburg OPEN 2020"

Đorđe Jovanović djordje at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Mar 9 12:33:52 CET 2020

-------- Оригинална порука --------
Наслов: Invitation to 7th International School and Conference
"Saint-Petersburg OPEN 2020"
Датум: 2020-03-02 18:12
Од: SPBOPEN2020 SPBOPEN2020 <spbopen2020 at spbau.com>
За: SPBOPEN2020 <spbopen2020 at spbau.com>

DEAR COLLEAGUES,

We kindly invite you and your junior colleagues to apply to 7TH
INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL AND CONFERENCE 'SAINT-PETERSBURG OPEN 2020' ON
OPTOELECTRONICS, PHOTONICS, ENGINEERING AND NANOSTRUCTURES FOR STUDENTS,
PHD STUDENTS AND YOUNG RESEARCHERS.

The conference will take place on APRIL 27 - 30, 2020 IN ST. PETERSBURG
(Russian Federation).

APPLICATION DUE IS MARCH 15, 2020

For details see HTTPS://SPBOPEN.SPBAU.COM/

We are happy to announce that the majority of the international
participants (mainly EU states) need only AN ELECTRONIC VISA to visit
Saint Petersburg. SEE DETAILS AT
_HTTPS://ELECTRONIC-VISA.KDMID.RU/SPB_HOME_EN.HTML_

WE WILL ALSO GREATLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE
CONFERENCE AMONG YOUR JUNIOR COLLEAGUES. THE OFFICIAL POSTER OF THE
CONFERENCE IS ATTACHED.

Looking forward to seeing you in St. Petersburg!

Best regards,
Prof. Dr. Alexey E. Zhukov
Organizing Committee Head

Links: