[institut] [phys4phys] Group for Gravitation, Particle and Fields on-line seminar, Friday 10 December 2021

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Dec 7 11:44:09 CET 2021

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the online seminar of the Group for
Gravitation, Particles and Fields, which will be held on Friday, 10
December 2021 at 11:00 via the BigBlueButton platform (link is given
below).

The talk entitled

Black hole entropy and the information loss paradox

is the final talk in the "Black hole entropy" series of seminars and
will be given by Stefan Djordjevic (Faculty of Physics, University of
Belgrade).

Abstract: In this part of the seminar on the black hole information
paradox, we consider some concrete models of 2d dilaton gravity (CGHS,
BPP) that allow us to explicitly calculate the Page curve using the
island formula. As a new result, we will show how to perform this
calculation for an eternal black hole in 2d dilaton gravity model
obtained from 4d Einstein-Hilbert action via dimensional reduction.

Time: December 10, 2021 11:00 Belgrade

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-xoo-t1v-vwn

Best regards,

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric