[institut] [phys4phys] Group for Gravitation, Particle and Fields on-line seminar, Friday, 18 June 2021

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Jun 15 20:14:20 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the online seminar of the Group for
Gravitation, Particles and Fields, which will be held  on Friday, 18
June 2021 at 11:15 via the BigBlueButton platform (link is given below).

The talk entitled

A review of some research programs in classical and quantum gravity

will be given by Marko Vojinovic (Institute of Physics, Belgrade) and is
a part of Marko's re-election application.

Abstract: We will give a brief overview of the following three research
programs: (1) influence of curvature and torsion on the motion of
bodies, (2) constructions of quantum gravity models based on higher
gauge theories, and (3) quantum information theoretical approach to
quantum gravity. The first program is mostly completed, while the second
and third are still ongoing. We will discuss both the main results
obtained so far, and the open problems that are yet to be studied.

Time: June 18, 2021 11:15 Belgrade

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-xoo-t1v-vwn

Best regards,

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric