[institut] [phys4phys] Group for Gravitation, Particle and Fields on-line seminar, Friday, 21 May 2021

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Wed May 19 12:55:03 CEST 2021

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the online seminar of the Group for
Gravitation, Particles and Fields, which will be held  on Friday, 21 May
2021 at 11:15 via the BigBlueButton platform (link is given below).

The talk entitled

Relation between L-infinity algebras and higher category theory

will be given by Marko Vojinovic (Institute of Physics, Belgrade).

Abstract: After a short introduction to the notions higher categories,
n-groups and categorical ladder, we will discuss an isomorphism between
some of these structures and L-infinity algebras. We will also discuss
the geometric interpretation and relevance of n-groups, along with
applications in physics.

Time: May 21, 2021 11:15 Belgrade

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-xoo-t1v-vwn

Best regards,