[institut] [Bioinformatika] [Bioinformatics Seminar] Reminder

Jovana Kovacevic jovana at matf.bg.ac.rs
Tue Apr 12 17:04:27 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

We would like to remind you about the Bioinformatics seminar this
Wednesday, April 13th. Our lecturer will be Dr sc. Danijela Đukić-Ćosić
from Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade. Dr sc. Đukić-Ćosić will
talk about Two decades of toxicogenomics – opportunities and challenges of
in silico toxicogenomics data analysis (more details on
http://bioinfo.matf.bg.ac.rs/). According to the lecturer's wish, this
lecture will be in Serbian language.

The seminar will be held online at 18:15 CET (
https://matf.webex.com/meet/birbi). Please feel free to spread the word to
your associates.

We are looking forward to your participation.

Best regards from the management of the seminar,
Gordana Pavlović-Lažetić
Nataša Pržulj
Anđela Rodić

P.S. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please reply to
this message with an empty email.

--
believed to be clean.