[institut] [Bioinformatika] [Bioinformatics Seminar] Reminder

Jovana Kovacevic jovana at matf.bg.ac.rs
Mon Feb 28 14:19:57 CET 2022

Dear colleagues,

We would like to remind you about the Bioinformatics seminar this
Wednesday, March 2nd. Our lecturer will be prof. dr Marinka Zitnik from
Harvard University. Prof. Zitnik will talk about Infusing Structure and
Knowledge Into Biomedical AI (more details on http://bioinfo.matf.bg.ac.rs/
).

The seminar will be held online at 18:15 CET (
https://matf.webex.com/meet/birbi). Please feel free to spread the word to
your associates.

We are looking forward to your participation.

Best regards from the management of the seminar,
Gordana Pavlović-Lažetić
Nataša Pržulj
Anđela Rodić

P.S. If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please reply to
this message with an empty email.

--
believed to be clean.