[institut] [phys4phys] Online lecture of COHERENCE center - 24.05.2022.

coherence coherence at vin.bg.ac.rs
Mon May 23 09:26:42 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

You may find the zoom link for the lecture by professor Magnus Johansson
bellow.
The lecture will take place tomorrow at 20h (CET).

Topic: Online lecture-Magnus Johansson
Time: May 24, 2022 07:30 PM Budapest

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87917748259?pwd=Z1VDNW0vRjJISUtsVVdaN2FHalROZz09