[institut] [phys4phys] Naučno-stručni skup AOB (11.10.2022.)

Ana Vudragovic ana at aob.rs
Mon Oct 10 09:17:52 CEST 2022

Poštovane koleginice i kolege,

u biblioteci Astronomske opservatorije biće održan *** Naučno-stručni skup *** u UTORAK, 11. oktobra sa početkom u 13h.

Tema: Multi-wavelength Variability and Quasi Periodic Oscillations (QPOs) in Blazars

Izlagač: Dr. Alok Chandra Gupta (Scientist - F, Professor), Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES), An Autonomous Institute of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, INDIA

Apstrakt:
_______
Blazar is among the most enigmatic subclass of active galactic nuclei (AGN). Blazars
emit radiation in the complete electromagnetic (EM) spectrum and display flux, polarization and spectral variation on diverse timescales. In the present day
of multi-wavelength (MW) transient astronomy, blazars are among one of the prime
classes for such study to understand the complicated emission mechanism in
the different EM bands. In the present seminar, I will discuss the recent results
of MW variability and QPOs detections in blazars carried out by my group. My group consists of several collaborators around the globe, PhD and postdoctoral students.

Za one koji nisu u mogućnosti da dođu u biblioteku, link za praćenje izlaganja uživo preko Webex-a:
https://matf.webex.com/matf/j.php?MTID=m652e1fe9e1bcd530a303c9a5f8584e88 <https://matf.webex.com/matf/j.php?MTID=m652e1fe9e1bcd530a303c9a5f8584e88>

Izlaganje će biti snimljeno i postavljeno na zvanični Youtube kanal Astronomske opservatorije (https://www.youtube.com/c/AstronomskaOpservatorijaBeograd <https://www.youtube.com/c/AstronomskaOpservatorijaBeograd><https://www.youtube.com/c/AstronomskaOpservatorijaBeograd <https://www.youtube.com/c/AstronomskaOpservatorijaBeograd>).

Dobro došli!
Ana Vudragović
Research Associate
Astronomical Observatory