[institut] [phys4phys] Invitation to COHERENCE seminar-25.10.2022. at 13h30

coherence coherence at vin.bg.ac.rs
Tue Oct 25 09:50:25 CEST 2022

Dear colleagues,

We are reminding you about today's seminar on 'Anomalous thermal
relaxations in over-damped Langevin dynamics, antiferromagnets, and
Random Energy Models', held by Professor Marija Vucelja.
The seminar will start at 13h30 (CET). The zoom link is provided bellow.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89067753559?pwd=dVNrTFJlRld6Q1ZzREFiK2lHK05Rdz09

Meeting ID: 890 6775 3559
Passcode: 249987