[institut] [phys4phys] Group for Gravitation, Particle and Fields seminar, Friday 22 December 2023

dgocanin dgocanin at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Dec 19 15:21:31 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the seminar of the Group for Gravitation,
Particles and Fields, which will be held on Friday, 22 December 2023, at
11:00 at the Faculty of Physics, lecture hall 665, 3rd floor.

The talk entitled

BRST-AKSZ-RUTH

will be given by Athanasios Chatzistavrakidis (Institute Rudjer
Boskovic, Zagreb).

Abstract: I will discuss the evidence for a relation between the BRST
formalism and the concept of representation
up to homotopy. The main focus will be on the simplest case of the
adjoint representation of a Lie algebroid and 2D topological field
theory of AKSZ type. I will briefly comment on higher dimensional
theories and representations up to homotopy for Lie n-algebroids.

Time: December 22, 2023 11:00 Belgrade

Faculty of Physics, lecture hall 665, 3rd floor

BigBlueButton platform link:
https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-ae0-f4q-qww