[institut] Reminder - SCL online seminar: Andrei Parnachev, Thursday, 18 May, 14:00

Antun Balaz antun at ipb.ac.rs
Thu May 18 10:08:38 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the SCL online seminar of the Center for the Study of Complex Systems, which will be held on Thursday, 18 May 2023 at 14:00 on Zoom (the link is given below). The talk entitled

Holographic correlators at finite temperature

will be given by Dr. Andrei Parnachev (School of Mathematics and Hamilton Mathematics Institute, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland). The abstract of the talk:

In this talk we will consider finite temperature two-point functions in strongly coupled quantum field theories described by holographically dual gravities and will discuss their applications. After reviewing the basics of gravitational holography at finite temperature, we will introduce some recent results, which hint at a universal behavior of the correlators in certain kinematical regimes.

Time: May 18, 2023 14:00 Belgrade

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81809462344?pwd=eTAvN2ZMbEoxTkMyZDlQQTdWU3UwUT09

Meeting ID: 818 0946 2344
Passcode: 851078

Best regards,
Antun Balaž

-----
Dr. Antun Balaž
Research Professor

http://www.scl.rs/antun
Phone: +381 11 3713152
Fax: +381 11 3162190

Scientific Computing Laboratory
Center for the Study of Complex Systems

Institute of Physics Belgrade
National Institute of the Republic of Serbia
Pregrevica 118, 11080 Belgrade, Serbia
-----