[institut] GeosciRA23 - REMINDER and EXTENSION OF THE DEADLINES  for registration and abstract submission

Aleksandra Nina sandrast at ipb.ac.rs
Wed May 24 14:31:18 CEST 2023

International Conference on Recent Trends in Geoscience Research and
Applications 2023 (GeosciRA23)
Belgrade, Serbia & virtual
23-27 October 2023

Dear colleagues,

We would like to inform you that the deadline for registration and
abstract submission is extended.
If you are interested in participating in the GeosciRA23 conference,
please register and send your abstracts until 20 June 2023.

The official conference website is www.geoscira.wixsite.com/2023.

AIMS AND SCOPE

Geoscience research and applications are of crucial interest in science
and many areas of modern life. For this reason, exchanging knowledge in
various relevant areas is essential for development in scientific,
engineering, and programming activities. The conference aims to
highlight the importance of joint research of experts in these fields
and provide a platform for knowledge exchange. The topics of the
GeosciRA23 conference include, but are not limited to:

Atmospheric research
Space weather
Lithospheric research
Hydrological research
Environmental research
Natural hazards
Geoinformation technologies

We invite experts from all relevant fields to participate in this
conference!

Looking forward to seeing you in Belgrade,

Organizing Committee