[institut] Reminder - Innovation Center Seminar: Simon Stockley, Tuesday, 14 November, 12:00

Marija Mitrovic Dankulov mitrovic at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Nov 14 09:15:48 CET 2023

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the seminar of the Innovation Center of
Institute of Physics Belgrade, which will be held on Tuesday, November
14 at 12:00 in the “Zvonko Marić” lecture hall of the Institute of
Physics Belgrade. The talk entitled

Cambridge Innovation and Enterprise Ecosystem

will be given by Prof. Simon Stockley (Cambridge University). The short
summary of the talk:

During this talk, I give an overview of the Cambridge innovation and
enterprise ecosystem and discuss the typical entrepreneurship curriculum
at Cambridge University and Imperial College London. I will initiate the
discussions about the issues and opportunities in the domain of
innovation and entrepreneurship in Serbia and compare the situation
between the UK and Serbia.

Short biography:

Simon Stockley is an Associate Professor at Cambridge Judge Business
School, Cambridge University, specializing in technology
commercialization and entrepreneurship education, and co-founded
Accelerate Cambridge to support tech start-ups. Simon has coached and
advised over 300 technology ventures, many of which achieved early
traction, scale-up and a successful exit. His areas of expertise include
technology venturing, the dynamics of entrepreneurial teams and the
financing of early-stage ventures.

Best regards,
Marija Mitrović Dankulov

--