[institut] Reminder for the XIV SBAC

Sladjana Knežević sknezevic at aob.rs
Fri Apr 19 13:51:58 CEST 2024

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder for the 14th Serbian-Bulgarian Astronomical
Conference that will take place in Vrnjacka Banja on September 23-27.
Full information is available in the attached document and on the
website:
https://www.aob.rs/en/meetings/conferences/354-xiv-serbian-bulgarian-astronomical-conference.

Registration and abstract submission is open until May 31. Please fill
out the attached forms and send them back to sbac at aob.rs. We would
appreciate it if you could send your Registration forms as soon as you
know that you will attend the conference. The abstracts can be sent
later.

There is no registration fee, but a small fee will be charged for all
participants and will include a welcome dinner on September 23, coffee
breaks, and a conference dinner on September 26. The fee is 6000 RSD
(~50 euros) for the participants staying in the Hotel Breza, and 8400
RSD  (~70 euros) for participants not staying in the Hotel Breza. For
participants not attending all the events listed, the fee will be
adjusted accordingly.

Additionally, we'd appreciate it if you could inform us whether you
might be interested in organized bus transportation from Belgrade to
Vrnjačka Banja on September 23 and from Vrnjačka Banja to Belgrade on
September 27. If there is sufficient interest and depending on our
financial resources, we may be able to provide it at no cost. Please
indicate your preference either in the Registration form or send us your
response to the email sbac at aob.rs.

Best regards,
Organizers

--