[institut] [phys4phys] Group for Gravitation, Particle and Fields seminar, Friday, 2 February 2024

dgocanin dgocanin at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Jan 30 15:45:54 CET 2024

Dear colleagues,

You are cordially invited to the seminar of the Group for Gravitation,
Particles and Fields, which will be held on Friday, 2 February 2024, at
11:00 at the Institute of Physics, lecture hall 360.

The talk entitled

Massless minimally coupled scalar field in dS space-time

will be given by Dušan Đorđević (Faculty of Physics University of
Belgrade).

Abstract: In this talk, we will review the quantisation of scalar fields
in de-Sitter spacetime. We will discuss the differences between the case
of minimally coupled massive and minimally coupled massless scalar
fields, as well as the possibility of obtaining, in the massless case, a
vacuum state that is invariant under the full SO(4,1) group. The talk
will be based on the following papers:

Kirsten, Garriga, arXiv:gr-qc/9305013
Tolley, Turok, arXiv:hep-th/0108119

Time: February 2, 2024 11:00 Belgrade

Institute of Physics, lecture hall 360, 2nd floor

BigBlueButton platform link:
https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-ae0-f4q-qww