[institut] [phys4phys] Quantum & Fuzzy workshop at the Faculty of Physics, University of Belgrade, 4-5 April 2024

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Sun Mar 31 12:49:03 CEST 2024

Dear colleagues,

On the 4th of April this year our dear colleague, professor and friend
Maja Buric turns 65. To celebrate this event we are organizing a
workshop at the Faculty of Physics, Belgrade. Details about the workshop
and the time-table can be found at

http://www.gravity.ipb.ac.rs/quantumfuzzy/

We cordially invite you to participate in the workshop and we look
forward celebrating Maja's birthday in a friendly atmosphere and with
excellent scientific talks and discussions.

Best regards,

Marija

on behalf of the organizers

Ilija Buric, Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric, Larisa Jonke, Dusko Latas, Voja
Radovanovic

--
Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric

University of Belgrade