[photonica2013-list] First announcement for the IV International School and Conference PHOTONICA'13, 26-39 August 2013, Belgrade, Serbia

Photonica 2013 Conference photonica2013 at photonica.ac.rs
Sat Mar 2 14:54:58 CET 2013

Dear Colleague,

We wish to invite you to participate at the
International School and Conference on Photonics - PHOTONICA'13 which
will take place in BELGRADE, SERBIA, FROM 26TH UNTIL 30TH AUGUST 2013,
and will be organized by the Institute of Physics, Belgrade.

Following
the three of our successful bi-annual conferences, this year we are
organizing another one that promises to showcase the latest results in
all areas of photonics research. The scientific program will cover the
latest trends and results in experimental and theoretical photonics
research with special sessions devoted to biophotonics and application
of graphene. We are aiming to bring together not only the researchers
from academic institutions, but also from industry.

The main topics of
the Conference are:

 	* Optical materials
 	* Metamaterials
 	*
Photonic crystals
 	* Plasmonics
 	* Quantum optics
 	* Quantum
informatics
 	* Ultracold systems
 	* Nonlinear optics
 	* Lasers, laser
spectroscopy
 	* Laser induced material modifications
 	* Biophotonics

	* Optoelectronics and optical communications
 	* Holography

The
Conference will take place in the Serbian Academy Sciences of and Arts
(SANU; http://www.sanu.ac.rs/English/Index.aspx [1]) building, located
in the city center. There are many hotels, restaurants, parks and
tourist sites within walking distance from the conference venue. More
details about the Conference and the list of speakers can be found at
the Conference website: http://www.photonica.ac.rs [2] .

Important
dates are:

 REGISTRATION OPENS: from February 20, 2013

 ABSTRACT
SUBMISSION: until June 20, 2013

 EARLY REGISTRATION FEE: until June
20, 2013

 NOTIFICATION OF ABSTRACT ACCEPTANCE: until July 1, 2013

MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION: until August 20, 2013

_We would greatly
appreciate if you could forward this information to the colleagues who
might be interested to take part in our Conference. _

We are looking
forward to seeing you at PHOTONICA'13 in August 2013.

Kind
regards,

Organizing Committee

Links: