[hep-th] Master program u Francuskoj (fwd)

Maja Buric majab at ipb.ac.rs
Thu Apr 24 18:00:22 CEST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

Our second year Master Program (P3TMA) on Particle Physics, Astroparticles, and Cosmology in Mar
seille, France,
might be of interest to students you know, in particular please notice that we offer interesting
  fellowships for
the best students (10,000 euros/students for 10 months).

We kindly ask you to forward this information to potentially interested students.

The program aims at providing high level training in fundamental physics for students pursuing a
  career in research or in applied fields.

The courses offered are intended to provide a solid and diversified knowledge. They cover a wide
  range of topics in theoretical physics,
mathematical physics, particle physics, astrophysics and cosmology. Students have the possibilit
y of choosing among the list of proposed
courses and thus decide to follow a specialized training or, instead, a multidisciplinary educat
ion. The program is designed to provide
students with direct contact with actual research work through a four-month research project in
the field of their choice and under the
direction on one of our faculty members.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any complementary information, you can also visit our website
at:
http://marwww.in2p3.fr/Master2-P3TMA/.

You can find a link below with a poster presenting our second year master program on Particle Ph
ysics in Marseille, France.
http://marwww.in2p3.fr/Master2-P3TMA/Documents/Poster/P3TMA-poster.pdf

(apologies if you receive this message more than once),

Sincerely,
Arnaud Duperrin and Alejandro Perez
Directors of the Master Program P3TMA