[hep-th] Predavanje o TQFT, petak 24. maj

dgocanin dgocanin at ipb.ac.rs
Wed May 22 00:55:59 CEST 2024

Drage kolege,

Najavljujem predavanje (uvodni mini kurs) o topološkoj kvantnoj teoriji
polja koje će Dušan Đorđević održati studentuma u petak, 24. maja, u
Plavoj sali (665) na FF-u, od 11h. Iako je predavanje prilagođeno
studentima i stoga pedagoškog karaktera, možda ima i starijih koji bi
bili zainteresovani da ga čuju i svi ste naravno dobrodošli.

Naslov: Topological quantum field theory

Apstrakt: In this two-hour mini-course, we will present the motivation
for studying topological quantum field theory (TQFT), give a formulation
of TQFT, and work out a two-dimensional example. The lecture is intended
for final-year undergraduate students, but anyone with some basic
knowledge of quantum mechanics and mathematical physics (vector spaces,
group theory) should be able to follow it. Some background in quantum
field theory is welcomed, but not necessary for most of the talk (we
will use relativistic quantum mechanics and/or quantum field theory only
to motivate our study).