[institut] SPIG 2024 Second Announcement

SPIG 2024 Conference spig2024 at ipb.ac.rs
Thu Jul 18 20:04:21 CEST 2024

Dear colleagues,

As we approach the 32nd Summer School and International Symposium on the
Physics of Ionized Gases (SPIG 2024), we are pleased to remind you that
the conference will take place from Monday, August 26th to Friday,
August 30th, 2024, at the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts in
Belgrade.
We are excited to host you for a comprehensive exploration of topics
ranging from fundamental studies to applications of ionized gases. The
main topics of the conference include:

1.	Atomic collision processes
2.	Particle and laser beam interaction with solids
3.	Low temperature plasmas
4.	General plasmas

In addition to the main sessions, we will be hosting the 2nd Workshop on
Swarm Physics and Gaseous Dielectrics, as well as the LIBS4Fusion
Workshop, which promise to add further depth to our discussions and
collaborations.

If you have not yet registered, please do so at your earliest
convenience to secure your participation. We encourage you to visit our
website http://www.spig2024.ipb.ac.rs for detailed information on the
program, accommodation, and other logistical details.

Short program and the dress code for the conference are given below.
Final program with timetable will follow soon.

We are looking forward to an engaging and productive conference, and we
are excited to welcome you to Belgrade soon.

Sincerely,

SPIG 2024 Organizing Committee

Short program SPIG2024

Monday 26.08.
09:00-18:00   Workshops
18:00-20:00   Welcome cocktail
Tuesday 27.08.
08:45-09:00   Opening of SPIG2024
09:00-18:00   SPIG2024 lectures
18:30-20:00   Poster session
Wednesday 28.08.
09:00-16:00   SPIG2024 lectures
16:00-20:00   Mini excursion
Thursday 29.08.
09:00-16:30   SPIG2024 lectures
16:30-18:30   Poster session
20:00-24:00   Conference dinner and Closing
Friday 30.08.
10:00-14:00   Mini excursion (optional, info at registration desk)
14:00-	      Departure

Dress code
Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts is a distinguished institution of
supreme national importance. We kindly ask you to respect a dress code
and not to wear:

•         short skirts and pants (above the knee)
•         spaghetti straps, tank tops, and sleeveless tops
•         flip-flops and open-toed sandals