[photonica2013-list] Second Announcement for PHOTONICA'13 in Belgrade, 26-30th August 2013

Photonica 2013 Conference photonica2013 at photonica.ac.rs
Tue Jun 4 13:52:03 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

The Second Announcement for our conference is now ready at
http://www.photonica.ac.rs/UserFiles/Second_announcement_PHOTONICA2013.pdf

As we have now completed the list of our Plenary, Keynote and Invited
speakers, PHOTONICA’13 is certainly going to be an exciting conference
covering some of the hottest topics in photonics research, such as
plasmonics, graphene as a metamaterial, and biophotonics! More
information about the program and the venue of our conference is
available on the conference web site http://www.photonica.ac.rs/ and in
the Second Announcement.

All lectures and selected contributions will be published in a separate
issue of Physica Scripta ( http://iopscience.iop.org/1402-4896 )!

ATTENTION! The deadline for abstract submission and payment of
registration fee (20th June) is approaching fast, so please keep this in
mind and register as soon as possible! Please note that the registration
fee will be significantly reduced for the members of the Serbian Optical
Society (Optičko društvo Srbije); it would be good to pay your
membership, if you haven’t done it so far!
Also note that only contributions where at least one author paid the
registration fee will be published in the Book of Abstracts or in the
special issue of Physica Scripta.

We are looking forward to seeing you and your colleagues in Belgrade at
PHOTONICA’13!

Kind regards,

Organizing Committee of PHOTONICA’13

e-mail: photonica2013 at photonica.ac.rs