[photonica2013-list] IMPORTANT update for registration and abstract submission for PHOTONICA'13 in Belgrade, 26.-30. August 2013

photonica2013 photonica2013 at photonica.ac.rs
Mon Jun 17 14:04:30 CEST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

We have an important update on the information that we have recently sent
you as the Second Announcement
<file:///F:\PHOTONICA2013\Second_announcement_PHOTONICA2013.doc>  of our
conference PHOTONICA'13 http://www.photonica.ac.rs which will be held in
Belgrade, Serbia, from 26th to 30th August 2013.

ATTENTION! The deadline for abstract submission and early registration fee
payment is extended until 1st July !

As we said in our previous message, the members of Optical Society of Serbia
http://www.vin.bg.ac.rs/ods/index.php/sr/2012-10-23-15-20-57/2012-10-24-13-4
7-53

are entitled to a significant discount in conference fees. Ask the
Organizers or the  secretary of OSS spetro at vin.bg.ac.rs for details.

NOTE! Regular participants in the first two categories who wish not to
attend the excursion and conference dinner MUST inform the Organizers when
they register and along with their payment, which is then reduced by 50 EUR.

Payment instructions

We are not in position to accept any on-line credit card or check payments
sent by mail. Therefore, we kindly ask all participants to use the bank
transfer service to the account
<http://www.photonica.ac.rs/UserFiles/PaymentInstructionsPhotonica2013.pdf>
LISTED HERE All payments from local participants should be made in RSD
according to the current mean exchange rate from the National Bank of
Serbia. Members of the Optical Society of Serbia pay the fixed fee in RSD
(reduced fee). Payments from outside Serbia should be made in EUR with no
transfer fees charged to the Organizers of PHOTONICA'13! If the amount
received is less than the corresponding conference fee, the payment will be
considered incomplete and the participation at the conference will be denied
until the full fee is payed.

We are looking forward to your participation at PHOTONICA'13!

Kind regards,

Organizing Committee of PHOTONICA'13

 <mailto:photonica2013 at photonica.ac.rs> photonica2013 at photonica.ac.rs