[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Wed Apr 27 13:58:46 CEST 2011

Postovane kolege,

u petak u 11 h na Institutu za fiziku u sali 300 u 11 h Nenad Manojlovic sa
Univerziteta u Lisabonu ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom "Jordanian
deformation of the open XXX-spin chain". U prilogu vam prosledjujem apstrakt
seminara.

                                                     Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract: We find the general solution of the reflection equation associated
with the Jordanian deformation of the $SL(2)$-invariant Yang R-matrix. The
special scaling limit of the XXZ model with general boundary conditions
leads to the same K-matrix. Following the Sklyanin formalism, we derive the
Hamiltonian with the boundary terms in explicit form. We also discuss the
structure of the spectrum of the deformed XXX model and its dependence on
the boundary conditions.