[hep-th] seminar iz "loop" kvantne gravitacije 3/3

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Apr 25 23:44:58 CEST 2011

Postovane kolege,

u sredu 27. aprila na Institu za fiziku, u sali 300, u 11 h, Marko Vojinovic
ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom "Introduction to Loop Quantum Gravity (3/3)".
U prilogu vam prosledjujem apstrakt.
                                          Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract:
This is the third seminar in the 3-lecture course on Loop Quantum Gravity.
We shall demonstrate the basics of the covariant nonperturbative
quantization of the gravitational field, i.e. the spinfoam formalism. The
relationship between general relativity and the topological BF theory will
be established, and we shall define the discretized path integral for the
BF theory. This will then be modified to accomodate for the simplicity
constraints which reduce BF theory to general relativity. The lectures are
mainly intended for graduate students, so the technical level will not be
high and should be suitable for everyone interested.