[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Apr 18 13:06:52 CEST 2011

Postovane kolege,
u sredu 20. aprila u 12 h na Institutu za fiziku, u sali 300, Marko
Vojinovic ce odrzati seminar pod naslovom  "Introduction to Loop Quantum
Gravity (2b/3)". U prilogu vam prosledjujem abstrakt seminara.
                                        Branislav Cvetkovic

Apstrakt:
This is the continuation of the second lecture of the 3-lecture course on
Loop Quantum Gravity. We shall demonstrate how spin network states arise
in the theory, and what are their main properties. Then we shall pass on
to the area and volume operators, and discuss their spectrum. The lectures
are mainly intended for graduate students, so the technical level will not
be high and should be suitable for everyone interested