[hep-th] seminari grupe za cestice i gravitaciju

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Nov 11 19:17:39 CET 2014

Postovane kolege,

U okviru bilateralnog projekta "Gravitacija u kvantnom prostor-vremenu"
Fedele Lizzi,  Dipartimento di Scienze Fisiche Universita di Napoli
Federico II,
Napulj, Italija,  ce boraviti u Beogradu od 13. do 20. novembra 2014. i
odrzati seminare:

SPECTRAL GEOMETRY
-an informal intorduction-
I will introduce the view of geometry based on the algebraic approach.
The formalism is built in such a way that it can be generalized to the
case in which the algebra, implicitly defining the space, is
noncommutative, hence a "noncommutative geometry". I will then discuss
the natural action for these spaces, the spectral action, and some of
its properties with respect to renormalization.
Vreme i mesto odrzavanja seminara:
petak 14. novembar 2014., Institut za fiziku Zemun,
sala 300 (u slucaju gradjevinskih radova sala 10), 11 casova.

SPECTRAL ACTION AND THE NONCOMMUTATIVE STANDARD MODEL
-an informal seminar for students-
We continue with the introduction to noncommutative geometry and
discuss the noncommutative
extension of the standard model.
Vreme i mesto odrzavanja seminara:
utorak 18. novembar 2014., Fizicki fakultet, ucionica
750, 16 casova.

NONCOMMUTATIVE GEOMETRY AND THE STANDARD MODEL
FOR A GENERAL PHYSICISTS PUBLIC
I will introduce the approach to the standard model based on
noncommutative geometry as pio-
nereed by Chamseddine and Connes. I will (re)-introduce the spectral
action, and its predictive
power. I will then discuss the issues relating the gauge symmetries of
the standard model and
almost commutative geometries.
Vreme i mesto odrzavanja seminara:
sreda 19. novembar 2014., Fizicki fakultet, amfiteatar 661, 11 casova.

Dobrodosli su svi zainteresovani. Narocito se pozivaju studenti 4.
godine, master i doktorskih studija koji su zainteresovani za teorijsku
formulaciju Standardnog modela i ekstenzije Standardnog modela da
prisustvuju ovim predavanjima.

Pozdrav Branislav

--
Institute of Physics Belgrade