[hep-th] seminar

Branislav Cvetkovic cbranislav at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Jul 19 21:07:01 CEST 2016

Postovane kolege,

u petak 22. jula u 11 h na Institutu za fiziku, u sali 340, Voja
Radovanovic ce odrzati
seminar pod naslovom "NC SO(2,3)_* gauge theory and NC gravity".
Apstrakt vam prosledjujem
u nastavku.

                                                        Pozdrav Branislav

Abstract

The noncommutative gravity is constructed in framework of NC SO(2,3)_*
gauge theory. Applying Seiberg-Witten map NC action is expanded in
power serious in the noncommutative parameter.
We find the equations of motion varying the expanded action with
respect to vielbeins and spin connections. We find a NC correction to
the flat space-time and discuss the emergance of the Fermi normal
coordinates.