[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, cestice i polja, 18. februar 2022

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Wed Feb 16 10:34:04 CET 2022

Zdravo svima,

evo najave seminara, koji ce u petak 18. februara 2022. drzati Ilija
Ivanisevic (Institut za fiziku, Beogradu)

Naslov: Courant algebroids in bosonic string theory

Asptrakt: We analyze bosonic string symmetry transformations and their
relations with  T-duality in the framework of generalized geometry. The
generator governing symmetry transformations can be described simply as
the inner product of generalized vectors and its algebra produces the
Courant bracket as the T-dual invariant extension of the Lie bracket,
while T-duality can be interpreted as an isomorphism between Courant
algebroids. We show how different O(D, D) transformations give rise to
different twists of the Courant bracket that feature string theory
relevant fluxes.

arXiv:1903.04832
arXiv:2010.10662
arXiv:2103.09585
arXiv:2202.03227

Seminar pocinje u 11 casova i moze se pratiti preko linka

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-xoo-t1v-vwn

Pozdrav,

Marija

--