[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, cestice i polja, 25. februar 2022

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Wed Feb 23 09:55:37 CET 2022

Zdravo svima,

podsecam vas da ce u petak 25. februara 2022. Ilija
Ivanisevic (Institut za fiziku, Beogradu) nastaviti pricu o Kuranovim
algebroidima u teoriji struna. Evo jos jednom naslov i apstrakt.

Naslov: Courant algebroids in bosonic string theory

Asptrakt: We analyze bosonic string symmetry transformations and their
relations with  T-duality in the framework of generalized geometry.
The generator governing symmetry transformations can be described
simply as the inner product of generalized vectors and its algebra
produces the Courant bracket as the T-dual invariant extension of the
Lie bracket, while T-duality can be interpreted as an isomorphism
between Courant algebroids. We show how different O(D, D)
transformations give rise to different twists of the Courant bracket
that feature string theory relevant fluxes.

arXiv:1903.04832
arXiv:2010.10662
arXiv:2103.09585
arXiv:2202.03227

Seminar pocinje u 11 casova i moze se pratiti preko linka

https://gravityserver.ipb.ac.rs/b/mar-xoo-t1v-vwn

Pozdrav,

Marija

---