[hep-th] Fwd: QTS12-registration

M. Blagojevic mb at ipb.ac.rs
Mon Feb 6 20:03:38 CET 2023

For your information, Milutin

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: QTS12 <qts12 at fjfi.cvut.cz>
Date: Mon, Feb 6, 2023 at 5:50 PM
Subject: QTS12-registration
To: <mb at ipb.ac.rs>

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing committee, we would like to invite you to The
XII. International Symposium on Quantum Theory and Symmetries (QTS12). As a
sub-event we will host XXVII. International Conference on Integrable
Systems and Quantum Symmetries (ISQS27). The event will be held at the
Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic from July 24 to July
28, 2023.

The Symposium series "Quantum Theory and Symmetries" (QTS) is a biannual
meeting intended for physicists and mathematicians who are either applying
symmetries to some physical model, or are studying mathematical objects
that are relevant for physical applications.

As of today, we are launching mandatory registration, which you can find on
the website www.qts12.com in the Registration section. Participation is
paid. For more information, visit the Conference fee section.

Finally, we would like to ask you to forward the invitation to your
colleagues who might be interested in the conference.

Best regards,

Prof. Čestmír Burdík
Department of Mathematics
Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering
Czech Technical University
Trojanova 13, CZ-120 00 Prague
Czech Republic