[hep-th] Seminar grupe za gravitaciju, cestice i polja, 10. februar 2023

Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric dmarija at ipb.ac.rs
Tue Feb 7 14:03:12 CET 2023

Zdravo svima,

evo najave nastavka  mini kursa o kategorijama. Marko Vojinovic
(Institut za fiziku) ce svoje peto predavanje odrzati u petak 10.
februara.

Naslov:  Introduction to category theory and n-groups (part 5)

Asptrakt: In the fifth lecture, we will introduce the notion of a
2-group, and
provide a few examples how to use 2-groups to describe symmetries in
physics. In particular, we will study in detail the example of the
Poincare 2-group. We will also comment on some properties of 2-groups
and their equivalence to crossed modules.

Seminar pocinje u 11:15 uzivo na Fizickom fakultetu u sali 665.

Pozdrav!

Marija

--
Marija Dimitrijevic Ciric