[Institut] Nova Science Publishers

institut-admin at phy.bg.ac.yu institut-admin at phy.bg.ac.yu
Mon Dec 16 09:12:45 CET 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:17:34 -0600
From: Valeri Dvoeglazov <valerio2 at prodigy.net.mx>

Announcement.

The Nova Science Publishers (NY, USA) decided to lunch a new Project of the
Journal
"Relativity, Gravitation, Cosmology". We want to start this Journal in 2003
with
the special issue  dedicated to the following themes:

1. Dilaton gravity.
2. Quantum Mechanical Phases, Neutrino and Gravity.
Photon and Gravity.
3. Spin connection and 4-potential. Axion, Torsion and Notoph.
4. Curvature as a Scalar Field over the Minkowski Space.
5. Multidimensional Gravity. De Sitter Gravity. Weyl Approach.
6. Relativistic Quantum Mechanics Approach to Gravity
(a la S. Weinberg). Parity Violation.
7. Non-commutative Space-time.

Among Editors are: Profs. V. Dvoeglazov ( valeri at ahobon.reduaz.mx ),
A. Espinoza  Garrido ( drespinozag at terra.com.mx ).
The deadline for submission papers for the SPECIAL issue is
March 15, 2003. However, we hope that the Gravity community will
approve the new Journal and will submit the papers on the permanent basis.
It is assumed that 4 issues per year will be published.
The acceptable topics of the papers are indicated in the title of
the Journal and are not restricted by the themes of this special issue.

We are ready to consider other candidates for the Editorial Board of  the
Journal.

Inquiries concerning submission of papers and subscription to the Journal
should be
sent to novascidd at aol.com or valeri at ahobon.reduaz.mx and
novascience at earthlink.net .