[Institut] Current Geometry 2003 (fwd)

Antun Balaz antun at phy.bg.ac.yu
Mon Dec 16 09:20:04 CET 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:14:44 +0300
From: Current Geometry <curgeo at diffiety.org>
To: curgeo at diffiety.org
Subject: Current Geometry 2003

Dear Colleague,

This message contains preliminary information on the conference
Current Geometry 2003.  We would also be very grateful if you would
forward this email to other colleagues and/or your undergraduate,
graduate, and Ph. D. students who could be interested in the
conference.

Thanking you very much in advance,

Sincerely yours
The Organizers

Dear Colleague,

We are announcing the conference

                    Current Geometry 2003,

the IV edition of the international conference on problems and trends
of contemporary geometry.

It will be held in June 25--28 in Naples, at Palazzo Serra di Cassano,
under the auspices of
- Istituto Italiano per gli Studi Filosofici, Naples;
- Universita' degli studi di Salerno;
- Gruppo Nazionale per le Strutture Algebriche, Geometriche,
  e le loro Applicazioni;
- Dipartimento di Matematica ed Applicazioni dell'Universita' degli
  Studi di Napoli "Federico II".

The talks at the conference will be divided into invited lectures and
communications by the selection of the Scientific Committee.

The Organizing Committee has a pleasure to announce the following
speakers:
E. Arbarello (Rome),
M. Berger (Paris),
Ph. Griffiths (Princeton),
A. Sossinski (Moscow),
A. Vinogradov (Salerno).

Further invited lectures and information on the proceedings will be
announced at the web page of the conference
http://www.diffiety.ac.ru/conf/curgeo03
or
http://www.diffiety.org/conf/curgeo03  (mirror)

Scientific Committee:

E. Arbarello (Rome), F. Baldassarri (Padova), U. Bruzzo (Trieste), C.
Ciliberto (Rome), A. Collino (Torino), M. Cornalba (Pavia), C. De
Concini (Rome), B. Dubrovin (Trieste), L. van Geemen (Pavia),
Ph. Griffiths (Princeton), V. Kac (Boston), K. O' Grady (Rome),
C. Procesi (Rome), J. Stasheff (Chapel Hill), A. Vinogradov (Salerno).

Organizing Committee:

A. De Paris (Naples), G. Rotondaro (Naples), G. Sparano (Salerno), A.
Vinogradov (Salerno), R. Vitolo (Lecce).

More information can be found at our web site
http://www.diffiety.ac.ru/conf/curgeo03
or
http://www.diffiety.org/conf/curgeo03  (mirror)

On the previous Current Geometry conferences see at
http://diffiety.ac.ru/conf/conf.htm#curgeo
or
http://diffiety.org/conf/conf.htm#curgeo  (mirror)

Interested people are warmly invited to fill up the following form:

             Current Geometry
    The Annual International Conference
Palazzo Serra di Cassano, Naples, June 25 - 28, 2003

Name and Surname:____________________________________

Address:_____________________________________________

Affiliation:_________________________________________

Current position:____________________________________

E-mail:______________________________________________

Fax:_________________________________________________

Telephone:___________________________________________

The title and abstract of the suggested talk (if any):

Date:________________________________________________

Signature (for surface mail):________________________

Students who have not yet obtained Ph.D. are kindly requested to
enclose a curriculum vitae and publication list.

Deadline: May 15, 2003

Participation fee: there is no participation fee.

Accommodation: Participants are requested to provide to their own
accommodation.  In case of problems please contact us.  A list of
hotels (with respective prices) selected by us can be found at our web
site.  Note that the list refers to prices of the past year.  However,
the difference with actual prices should be small.  We will update the
table of prices as soon as possible.

Contact information:

Email: curgeo at diffiety.org  or  curgeo at diffiety.ac.ru
Surface Mail:
  Prof. A. M. Vinogradov
  Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica
  Universita' di Salerno
  Via Salvador Allende
  84081 Baronissi (SA), Italy
Fax: +39 089 965226