[Institut] YUNSC 2004 - Second Announcement

YUNS yuns at vin.bg.ac.yu
Fri May 28 09:07:15 CEST 2004

    Dear Colleagues,

    On behalf of the International Program Committee and Organizing Committee of the International Conference of

    Yugoslav Nuclear Society, it is my pleasure to send you second announcement for

    The 5th International Conference of Yugoslav Nuclear Society - YUNSC 2004

    which will be held in Belgrade, September 27th - 30th, 2004.

    Enclosed you will find Call for papers and General Information (Call4Papers.pdf and GeneralInfo.pdf) files.

    We would appreciate if You could forward this information to Your colleagues
    who might be interested in participating in YUNSC-2004

    We are looking forward to receiving Your contributions at: yuns at vin.bg.ac.yu. Don't forget to visit YUNSC

    website www.vin.bg.ac.yu/YUNS/Yunsc2004.html

    Sincerely yours

    Milan Pesic PhD,

    Chairman of the International Program Committee & YUNS president

    P.S.  We apologize if you receive this announcement more than once.  Several databases were united and updated,

    but some names duplication may have occurred in the process.