[institut] CEWQO 2008 - Pre registration deadline

CEWorkshop on QO cewqo08 at phy.bg.ac.yu
Tue Jan 29 15:20:55 CET 2008

Dear Colleague,

We are happy that many colleagues expressed interest and  pre registered
to participate at 15th Central European Workshop on Quantum Optics.
CEWQO 2008 will take place in Belgrade from May 30 to June 3.

We would like to inform  all colleagues, who are interested in attending
this meeting and have not performed pre-registration yet, that the deadline
was postponed to 5 February 2008. Please fill the relevant form at the
conference web-site: http://cewqo08.phy.bg.ac.yu

Soon after 5 February we will ask pre registered participants to fill an
extended registration form, which includes the title and abstract of a
contribution. There will be also a possibility to apply for a support.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Your sincerely,

Organizers

-----------------
Organizing Committe
15th Central European Workshop on Quantum Optics
Tel: (+381) 11 3713/127/189
Fax: (+381) 11 3162190
Email: cewqo08 at phy.bg.ac.yu
Web: http://cewqo08.phy.bg.ac.yu