[institut] Fw: Inviting you to submit a paper/abstract to ICSM-2008

Antun Balaz antun at phy.bg.ac.yu
Tue Jan 29 15:30:21 CET 2008

From: <Hasan.Agil at science.ankara.edu.tr>
Sent: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:21:29 +0200
Subject: Inviting you to submit a paper/abstract to ICSM-2008

Dear Colleague,

We invite you and/or interested colleagues at your department to submit a
paper/abstract to the International Conference on Superconductivity and
Magnetism-ICSM2008 (http://www.icsm2008.science.ankara.edu.tr). It will
take place in Side-Antalya, Turkey, on August  25th to August 29th, 2008.

The deadlines are the following:

Submissions: April 14th, 2008
Notification: May 1st, 2008

Please note that;
* Submissions must be in English, other languages will not be accepted.
* Papers considered to be internationally competitive and endorsed by
programme committee will be treated as invited.
* Awards will be given for the first three papers selected by the
programme committee.
* Submitted papers will have three kinds of reviews: double-blind(by at
least three reviewers), non-blind, and participative peer to peer
reviews.
* More details about reviewing process and acceptance policy will be made
clear after closing of submissions.
* If the deadlines are tight and you need more time, let us know about a
suitable time for you and you will be informed if it is feasible for us.
* Some funding is allocated to participants from countries
underrepresented in science.

Invited papers related with superconductivity will be published in
Superconductor Science and Technology after reviewing process.

We look forward to meeting you in Side, one of the most beautiful and
attractive regions of Turkey.

Yours very sincerely,

Hasan Ağıl
Bursary director for ICSM-2008